Saturday, 5 September 2009

I should just ignore everything. I don't understand why I seem to have so much conflict with the father recently. He's almost criticizing my every extra activity move.
But I don't see or hear him do that when I'm doing something that helps or involves the family.

I'm not wasting my time when I help the family, but I'm wasting my time when I help someone or somebody who has been also guiding me for 6 years (and counting). This is not fair, totally crap.

What is this.

As if I'm the rebellious kid, but no, he's in charge, he's got the ropes and I'll have to do all that he says to please him, right? Cos he's the dad and I'm the kid. So, I can't do anything I want or wish to.

Stop. You know how sarcastic he is. He's always like that. Army peeps usually talk no feelings, they just trash and they go straight to the point and hurt you (badly) with their words. So, no, I'll never ever end up in the army.

And, things start getting out of hand when people age.


Teng, just go sleep and wash everything out of your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home