Monday, 5 October 2009

Friday October the Second

I attended the magazine meeting in the morning. The results of the meeting proved to be a good one, since the template and (almost) the entire layout of the magazine has somewhat been confirmed. The meeting ended promptly at 12noon, and I headed straight down to work.

Work was tiring, but it was awfully fun. Filling up empty containers and labelling the mini sample tubs, plus, a chance to try out a mask! Dinner was at about 5 in the evening with my two lovely bosses, after which I headed down to SingPost to send some registered mail. Finished work at 6 and headed right down to NH to meet my dear little friends and their mums. 8 kids (with 1 more on the way) was much fun. It has been long since I’ve played with younger children. They have so much energy and enthusiasm to run all over the place. It was a really nice and the standard experience for every mid-autumn was that I am acknowledged as ‘the daughter’ for the 3 hours (or so) in NH. And to end it all, I (finally) got a cab ride to the MRT. This was when I realised that it has been a long time since I’ve taken a cab with her. Ha.

I got home at about 11, which was the latest time in the past year or so. I amazed myself with my liking towards young children that day and I hope to get another chance to do this again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home