Tuesday, 31 July 2007

My collection




Yes. My collection.

The HARRY POTTER series:

> Book 1 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
> Book 2 - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
> Book 3 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
> Book 4 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
> Book 5 - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
> Book 6 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
> Book 7 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I will re-swallow the entire series slowly after my 'O' Levels again on 13th Nov, by then I will retrieve Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows finally get to read it, which will mean that I will know the ending of the story 2 months later than almost everyone else.
But it's worth the wait. I will wait.
I am waiting.
.under-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home