Friday, 23 October 2009

I am thankful. Very.

I'm thankful for all that has happened today.


First.
To Steph, thank you for the crazy walk around NP to settle my timetable.

Second.
To Mrs. Doris Tan (of MDE), thank you for clearing those doubts.

Third.
To Mr. Yong KS (of MDE), thank you for allowing the swap.

Fourth.
To Ms. Wong WH (of MDE), thank you for going through all the trouble to answer my questions, clear my doubts, going the extra mile to send the email and help me get my DPP. You are truly a class advisor.

Fifth.
To the 'i-really-dno-her-name' lady (from the School of IS's office), thank you for trying to be patient in understanding my problem and refering me to your other colleague.

Sixth.
To the 'i-really-dno-his-name' guy (from the School of IS's office), thank you for being so understanding and patient to listen to what I have to say and trying your best to help me out.

Seventh.
To Lingli, thank you for accompanying me to get that heavy newspaper and the bus ride to where I had to leave you.

Eighth.
To John (from NHSC), thank you for dragging me right back to NH. If it wasn't for you, the things mentioned below wouldn't have happened.

Ninth.
To my lovely friends, thank you for brightening up my 4-hr break with all the FB spamming.


Lastly.
To my adoptive mummy, thank you for the acknowledgement.


Gawd. If only this was everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home