Tuesday, 25 March 2008

what to do??

hai.i really don't know what to do. i really can't decide on what bag i really really want. i wouldn't want to end up like what happened with my zinc -.- (now i know zinc really not so good..too small... rather weak..)
i'm gonna list down what i've to put in my bag right here, reminding myself to make the RIGHT decision. (i won't want to buy another bag again!)
1. thin box file
2. jacket
3. water bottle
4. pencil casey
5. wallet, mobile, etc...
6. maybe my tablet
intending to refer to this list whenever i'm in search of "the bag".
if i strike some disease or if money drops from the sky, i'll go get that crumpler.
else.. probably buy from bpp le.. hahahs.

thnks to ruiqi for the bday present. (nice album and bookmark)
thnks gu ma for the birthday cake on good friday.
thnks gu jie for the "post-it" highlighters (i won't disappoint u..)
thnks erjie for the spatula and bugs bunny pencil case. (no more fried noodles)
thnks yy for her mini skateboard.
thnks daddy for this tablet and my first sem school fees.
thnks mummy for bringing me to this world on 24th march. (xin ku ni le, lao ma...)
wish mummy, daddy, erjie and yy be healthy and happy always.

i will not exceed again in my phone bill this coming month..

.under-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home