Sunday, 7 December 2008

There are some things in life that we miss and we wish to reminisce. When we very badly want those days to come back, we realise that it's impossible to turn back time and make them all happen again.

I miss all my friends from the SK trip. No matter how much I actually miss them, I fear to think about the trip. How I actually wish I didn't do those things to make myself so unpopular. Only if those things had never ever happened.

Huiling, stop saying that I'm sociable. If I really am, I wouldn't have this name: "extra" or be out-casted by so many last time. Freak.

I wondering: why hasn't anyone dreamt of Grandma yet? Is Grandma really fine out there? When will Grandma send a sign to let us know that she is fine?

I miss her. I really do.

Grandma, where are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home