Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Aftermathing the camp

Done.
Completed the camp. Survived the camp, and still in one piece.

Despite the fact that I've gone through the camp, I suddenly find myself not really enjoying it. Really disappointed. ROAR.

I had expected this camp to be memorable on the good side, but instead it was memorable on the bad side. I hope I had done nothing wrong on my part.

Firstly, I didn't really enjoy BBQ, maybe because I wasn't really hungry. Or maybe there was not enough food. I didn't expect the guys to be so hungry and to create piles or mountains of food on their seemingly small paper plates.
Secondly, I didn't participate in those games.
Thirdly, I felt ostracized.
Perhaps the third reason was the cause of the second reason.
Lastly, I didn't sleep well.

*A PERSON WITH INSUFFICIENT SLEEP IS NOTHING BUT A GRUMPY MAN.*
[beware to those with insufficient sleep]

I had only 2.5 hours of sleep last night [couldn't fall asleep at all, despite the fact that I was tired.] I'm very much bothered about what happened for the past two days. I was not asked to help out during the treasure hunt thing last night, instead the other sec4 guy was asked to help. Why? Don't tell me that you guys have everything planned nicely with each one having a destined post. Those at the virtual money stall were people just roped in to help out last minute. Rubbish, all lies.

I hope that whatever you told me just now, was true. When I offered to help you take pictures, you told me that it was alright, and someone else was holding onto the camera. But when I turned around, I saw that the camera was in your pocket! Am I supposed to believe what I see, or what I hear? If you really do not wish for me to help, just tell me that you can handle it on your own. It is really fine, it's not like I've never been rejected in my entire life.
Then you tell me to await for better news after lunch, well, nothing suprising happened. I was still slacking apparently, isn't it?
Bottom line: I'm a person that is just so hard to work with.

I'm really no fool. It's rather obvious that I was being backstabbed all the while during the camp. Stop being such a petty person. Fine, if I had done something wrong that has angered Your Majesty, open your golden mouth and whack it all out, alright? I don't understand why I have to withstand all your nonsense. You think I felt good? You think what you did was not obvious? C'mon, don't believe in what you might just think. It's ridiculous to go on like that. If you don't want me as a friend, say it. Then I won't be. We've worked together for tons of projects during our 4 years in school and yet, there's still so much conflict. Really can't understand.

Perhaps in future, the management should look into each camper's welfare, and be more conscious of how they protray themselves [no doubt that they have produced good work for the preparation and games.]

Didn't enjoy at all.
Really regretted coming.
I would think twice about participating for such camps in future.
I'm just so glad to be home now.
It was just too...
Disappointing.


.under-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home