Sunday, 6 April 2008

MDE's camp is due on wed. i'm so not ready. omg.
firstly, i've not packed thoroughly. secondly, i'm not mentally prepared for this camp. thirdly, my specs has got sliding nose pads. lastly, my hair is so UNKEMPT.
i still don't quite enjoy the thought about staying overnight at a place with no one i'm familiar with. i really don't know how i'm going to survive the camp without my mobile. (i'm not saying that my mobile is repaired. but my music files inside are simply good enough to keep me company.) i might just bring along my phone charger.
i'm worried about the mud, flour and stuff. i hope my sinus problem won't relapse. imagine, just a bit of flour to cause a series on non-stop-sneezing. omg. i don't want to think about that.
i don't know what attire to report in for the camp and whether my shoes or slippers would get dirty or not during the games. no one said anything. sigh. maybe they should have stated on the camp list, at least i know if i should bring my better pair of shoes and slippers. i'm like so lost -.-

wish eileen good luck for her GP project. i know it's hard. but at least i've tried to guide u along le, girl. so meanwhile u just hang in there while i'm gone for the camp. (hai. we've been calling off our last two meetings due to last minute stuff. sian. must make an effort to meet up ar!)

working hard on my inno logo. it's not easy. it has got to be not-so-complicated, pretty, sexy, cute, GAY and most importantly, portray the club's characteristics -.- i'm chiong-ing hard now. must submit ASAP.
woah.

yawns. tmr waking up early!


.under-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home