Sunday, 13 April 2008

sch starts TMR!

sch starts tomorrow! yikes! i'm so not ready, haha.

lots of stuff is gonna happen. there's this cca fiesta thingy.
might just wanna join NPstrings or MDES or NP ambassadors or outward bounders or badminton or cycling or...... there are just so so so many choices! must decide carefully le.

then there is this foreign language thing. i really can't accept the fact that Mandarin is considered a foreign language. omg. imagine calling my own mother tongue "foreign". totally ridiculous. really cannot accept.

anws, i had a great day at working at MS. lee min's shop yesterday. (going to do a bit of free advertising here.) ok. MS. lee min's shop is called Skin Revival, mainly doing express facials and "care-for-your-face stuff. its located at 49B Kreta Ayer Road (S) 089007 (somewhere in chinatown, diagonally across oriental plaza), opens daily from mondays to saturdays, 11am to 7pm. hav to call 6 323 0823 or email sales@skinrevival.com.sg to make an appointment. simply log on to www.skinrevival.com.sg for more details! haha.
told lady boss if need she needs help in future, can just sms me or sos me. haha. i'll be there to help her if i'm free. i love my lady boss (and vera and brenda) man. they're really nice to me (thnks to brenda for saying that i look much younger than 17, lol) but the best part was knocking into each other along the dark passage way (to the kitchen) haha, spilled some tea in the process. its really funny. then my lady boss praise me for the great coordination that i have with my legs (using legs to push and kick open doors, it was really silly of me thou.). really looking forward to the next helpout session (if any) it was so much fun! haha. many thanks again to the 3 lovely ladies!

haha.
good lucks to me for sch tomorrow!
i'll miss looking after dear ah boy..


.under-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home