Monday, 14 January 2008

summarizing the past week

Extravaganza was fun! I've had a great baby sitting job! It has been a long time since I've played with the kids,whee... I was impressed that Plan B wasn't used at all! Well done, Sec 3s! I didn't do anything much, other than buying some green tea and 100 plus for some people. Thanks lots eh? =p Looking forward to Inno meetings...

fast forward...

I was nearly late for the first two days last week. It was nearly a disaster. I wasn't late on purpose, but the bus simply took too long to arrive.
History repeated itself last Friday. I got up half an hour earlier to ensure that I won't be late for school. I left house at around 7 and I reached school just before flag raising! Gosh.
MI's discipline is superbly strict. I feel so uncomfortable with the rules. Sigh.

fast forward...

I'm really thankful that I'm able to make friends at MI. They're really great people. I can be confident once again. No more worries about those past problems, simply a NEW start with nothing to stop me.

Tests coming up!
Friday 19th Jan -- Physics Chap 1
Friday 26th Jan -- Chemistry (Mole)

S.O.S!!!


.under-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home