Thursday, 2 October 2008

poor customer service

HP has super lousy customer service.

The person on the other line doesn't reply immediately and when he replies, he doesn't sound clear.

called HP and told them my problem with the shaky hinge of my tablet.

The guy (his name is Mike) only told me that someone would call me to arrange the pick up.

NO other information was given. Great.

HP did called up, at 16:07. This time around was a female (her name is Rianna - if that's the way u spell it).

She was impatient. Super impatient. I asked if it was a must to collect my tablet tmr.
She said, "No, You can choose a day for collection." So I asked if Saturday was possible.

She replied, "Yes, saturday before 1."

Then I asked, "Erm, is there any time frame? Like 9 to 10 or 10 to..."

Before I could finish my sentence, she interrupted and cut in, "No, only before 1. only before 1. only before 1. only before 1. only before 1."
Then she finally decided that she should stop repeating the same "only before 1" for the sixth time.

freak!

why must she be so impatient?

And the best part was, she didn't tell me anything about what to hand in to the person on Saturday until I asked her.

She told me, "Just the faulty unit." Then I asked if i needed to pack it in any bag or anything. She just muttered something which i couldn't really get, and then she went like, "Yes that's all."

and the line went dead.
look!

same problem as the "joy chang" at SNEC.

If she's not willing to answer the phone or even, make this call, then don't do it! why do it when she can't even do it well?

I think i won't buy HP products anymore.
goodness.

Thanks for the impression, HP.

Lousy. Not professional at all.

Disappointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home