Tuesday, 5 February 2008

before CNY...

hmmm. lao shi hasn't replied my email. Maybe she's busy, on holiday or something. I wonder how she is right now... It's nearly a week already...

updating my blog for the first time in 3 weeks (maybe I should update a week later to hit a month)...


5th feb :-

Went to school and got home around 2 plus. Unpacked and started to tidy up the house. daddy cleaned up the fans and added new year decorations (much to my delight). "Small black" and "Small white" were relocated into their new terrance (spilt the tank into two, now they've become neighbours). Much to my delight, these high-class rats are eating well, sleeping well and playing well. It's just that they are not used to not having any bars for climbing. They tried to run on their wheel, which was lying stationary on the ground. (I say hamsters are really smart.) Well, time to get new accessories for these spoilt dearies. Decided that Ocean will shower again on New Year's eve (can't assure that this old boy will keep himself clean and smell-less until New Year) and he's getting a new collar!
Sweeped and mopped the entire house like a robot. I was amazed at my own energy, being able to get on with housework almost immediately after I got home. wow.
Reunion dinner at grandma's house, all the way until 10pm. whoots. Celebrated shen shen and gu zhang's birthday. Played, ate and watch ch 55 with cousins! =p
Reached home within 5 mins and turned on the telly :) Watched ch 48 all the way until 11.15pm. woahH, LIFE MADE SIMPLE rocks man! ah wang is so funny!
Went to bed at around 1 plus, cos I waited for erjie to finish her work :)


6th feb (that's today) :-

=.= yy's caught somewhat a cold. I think I might be getting it too, cos I nearly couldn't get out of bed this morning. Didn't go to school today, cos today's lesson is 2/3 "useless". Did housework from mid morning until 2pm. I thought this was amazing too, totally no energy since I got up. The wires are so so so dirty and disgusting. The tv and cd racks are dusty too. Thanks to all the dust, I was sneezing away madly. Tried to be funny by standing on the table top to clean the mirror. (I could reach the celling, for once.) =.= Had late luch at around 2 plus. Watched tv for a while until 3. And now I'm blogging -.-
Should be ironing clothes right after this. Hope to buy a few cartons of packet drinks tonight. I'm so not ready for new year man.
I might be trying to flood the kitchen and toilet later.

Please let me be in the right state of mind.


I really can't wait for LIFE MADE SIMPLE epd. 5 tonight!
tvb is the best!


.under-estimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home